Installing low voltage outdoor landscape lighting is not only safe, but simple as well with these landscape lighting kits. You can choose from simple low voltage spot lights to create a little drama accenting your favorite tree or water feature or build a functional set of lights to help your family find the way to your front door.
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting – Macro Spotlight
- MR16 Warm White (2700K) LED Flood Light Bulb – 35 Watt Equivalent
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting – Path & Area Light
- G4 Warm White (2700K) LED Flood Light Bulb – 25 Watt Equivalent
- 1 x 75 Watt (12V-15V) Multi-Tap Low Voltage Transformer for Landscape Lighting
- 1 x 16AWG 2-Conductor Direct Burial Cable for Low Voltage Landscape Lighting, 100ft
- 1 x Waterproof Wire Connector for Low Voltage Landscape Lighting – 12 Pack
Always remember that less is more, don’t overlight your yard and be sure to plan out where you’ll be placing your lights for subtle accent or functionality. Learn more about installing your own low voltage outdoor lighting system.