So, what about installing low voltage outdoor landscape lighting kits
Installing low voltage outdoor landscape lighting kits is not only safe, but simple as well with these landscape lighting kits. You can choose from simple low voltage spot lights to create a little drama accenting your gardens or water feature. Additionally, you could build a functional set of lights to help your family find the way to your front door.
These kits provide enough lights to take care of a very large area. There is no need to place lights close together, because these will give off plenty of light. Know where you want to put them before beginning your project. What is the goal you’re after and what is the most light you will need there. Please do not shoot these lights up into the sky. They will not light anything except disaster for flying birds and insects.
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting – Macro Spotlight
- MR16 Warm White (2700K) LED Flood Light Bulb – 35 Watt Equivalent
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting – Path & Area Light
- G4 Warm White (2700K) LED Flood Light Bulb – 25 Watt Equivalent
- 1 x 75 Watt (12V-15V) Multi-Tap Low Voltage Transformer for Landscape Lighting
- 1 x 16AWG 2-Conductor Direct Burial Cable for Low Voltage Landscape Lighting, 100ft
- 1 x Waterproof Wire Connector for Low Voltage Landscape Lighting – 12 Pack
Everything is included with these kits. If you’re more of a do-it-yourselfer, you can forgo the kit and purchase what you need on your own. And, remember what I said above, that less is more. Don’t overlight your yard. Plan out where you’ll be placing your lights for subtle accent or functionality.