Outdoor LED Lights

An LED light will last 100,000 hours vs. 5000 hours for traditional incandescent bulb. This is equal to an astounding 11 years of continuous operation so if you only use them at night they could last 22 years!

Energy Efficiency

LED lights offer substantially reduced power consumption, with energy efficient LED circuits 80% of the electrical energy converts to light, with the remaining 20% converting to heat. Just the opposite is true of incandescent.

Cost savings

Your 100 watt incandescent bulb, used for 1 year before it blows out, will cost you $88.00. Because 80% of the energy is heat and 20% is light, you’ve spent $70.00 heating the room. Compare that to spending $23.00 per year on the LED system and then factor in not having to replace the bulb for 20 years.

Selection & Quality

With the prices of LED coming down coupled with increasing demand, the selection and quality of the outdoor lighting fixtures using LED bulbs will make your design decisions easier and more fun.

Outdoor Solar LED Lighting on Amazon


Outdoor Lighting Choices (OLC) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When you click on and then purchase anything you find on this site, OLC gets a small commission from Amazon, while you pay no difference at all. OLC is also a participant in other affiliate advertising programs. Please ready my affiliate disclosure statement for more information. 

Thank you for visiting Outdoor Lighting Choices.